Your privacy is important to PVI Systems. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that PVI Systems collects, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Collecting your personal information
PVI Systems may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including product interests, industry and application interests, downloads, subscriptions).
- Any other information that you send to PVI Systems.
Use of your personal information
PVI Systems may use your personal information to:
- Personalize the Website and e-mails to you (such as E-Newsletters, promotions)
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send you information about your product, industry and application interests
- Secure your data
PVI Systems will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, and will not share your personal information with third-parties. PVI Systems will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
Where this website contains links to other websites, PVI Systems is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Let a PVI Systems engineer answer your questions.Contact Us
At A Glance
About PVI Systems
- Provides consulting and design services
- Offers products and solutions for automated test, data acquisition, machine vision, and project management
- Implements flexible, accurate, and reliable systems with a wide range of hardware and software
- Offers training in industry-standard software
Year established: 1999
Corporate headquarters: Niantic, CT
Affiliations: Certified Alliance Member of the National Instruments Alliance Program
In the press: Fiber Optic Assemblies